I have been tagged by Ann Cory, http://anncory.com/blog/ , to blog about 7 random facts about myself. Here it goes:
1. I was in the United States Air Force for 2 years. I developed Exercise Induced Asthma while stationed in Nebraska and was medically discharged.
2. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. One brother is my biological brother and my other brother and 2 sisters are actually what you would call step-half siblings because my dad adopted my step mom’s children. Of course that doesn’t matter to us; we are all just one big happy family!
3. I have 8 nieces and nephews and one son. (Like I said one BIG happy family. Holidays are fun. The kids range from 13 to 5 months! 🙂 )
4. I’m addicted to American’s Next Top Model. I LOVE that show. My favorite part of the show is when they do the photographs and then the revel at the end.
5. Another show I’m addicted to is Big Brother. I love watching the interaction between the people stuck with each other for 3 months with no place to go.
6. When I was in high school I wanted to be a journalist.
7. When I first stated the Air Force I wanted use it as a jumping point to join the FBI.
And there you have it. Seven random facts about me. Now I’m supposed to tag some people. I’m not really sure how to do that so I’ll just stick with putting my list up. 🙂