Michelle Hasker has tagged me! Here is her site: http://michellehasker.blogspot.com/
Tell seven random and/or interesting things about myself. Get five blog buddies to play, too and link to their blogs. Don’t forget to post the rules!
1. I just started reading m/m romance and I love them. I wasn’t too sure at first, but I read a book by the fabulous TA Chase and the rest is history. You can find his links on my side bar.
2. I wanted to be a journalist when I was younger, but I ended up working in Day Care and then went into admin work.
3. I loved the physical part of basic training for the Air Force, but now you couldn’t get me to run if you waved a candy bar in my face. 🙂
4. I’ve lost close to 40lbs all with out exercise. 🙂 Now to lose more I’ll have to start working out. 😦
5. My husband bought me a punching bag for our anniversary and I LOVE IT. (and no, it isn’t him lol)
6. I’m working on my first story and will be looking for a critique partner soon.
7. I went to high school with my husband and shared a class, but had no idea who he was. We met years later on line and the rest is history. 🙂
The people I’m tagging:
Ann Cory : http://anncory.com/blog/
Debbie Wallace: http://debbiewallace.blogspot.com/
Nannett Hawkings: http://nettehawkins.wordpress.com/
Mari Carr: http://www.maricarr.blogspot.com/
Jennifer Y.: http://jennifersrandommusings.wordpress.com/