1. How long have you been reading GLBTQ fiction?
Two years…maybe? No longer than that. 🙂
2. What was the first book you read in this genre?
Fireflies by Ally Blue
Mostly ebooks, but I do have some in print. 🙂 I’m rereading Carol Lynne’s Cattle Valley series in print. I’m loving it!
6. Prove you’re a Book Slut. How many books would you say you buy a week?
Depends on the week. lol Hmmm…maybe 5
7. Are you a cover, blurb or excerpt buyer?
All of the above. I had a book, Jan Irving The Janitor, that I really loved the cover. I was going to wait to buy it. Then I read the blurb, it put it up on my list. THEN…I read the excerpt and bought it on the spot. lol
8. Yeah, you read reviews, but do you actually take notice of them?
Sometimes. I’m more than likely to notice a friends review on the book, but I do check out sites.
9. Who’s your fave publisher?
Wow…I have a few that I buy from regularly. Ummm…plead the fifth. lol
Only TWO! Are you nuts?!?!?!! Hmmm…TA Chase and Carol Lynne (they count as one because they are writing a book together) and Ally Blue. heehee
11. Is there a sub-genre you particularly dis/like?
I try any sub-genre at least once. I haven’t come across one I really dislike.
12. Short or long?? *rolls eyes* And, no, I’m not talking about cocks.
Depends on my mood. 🙂 I like them both
I haven’t found anything yet so…glorious smut. lol
15. What trope or theme are you heartily sick of in m/m romance?
Wow…this one is hard. Um…Josh and Ryan from TA Chase’s Tabloid Star and add in….um….a cowboy from Carol Lynne’s Cattle Valley. heehee
17. What new GLBTQ release are you most hanging out for right now?
Hmmm…any new release from my favorite authors.
18. What GLBTQ book has completely blown you away this year?
The Janitor by Jan Irving; Ghost of Alcatraz by Carol Lynne; Drawn Together and the St. Nacho books by ZA Maxfield; Ethan Day’s As You Are; Jet Mykles’ Just for You; I know there are more that I’m not saying. *sigh* I’ve read a LOT of great m/m this year
19. What do you think we’ll see more of in m/m romance in 2010?
Hmmm…I’m not sure. Probably more of the same.
20. Don’t you agree that author Josh Lanyon should kill off arsehole character Jake Riordan?
Um…no? I’ve read some Josh Lanyon that I LOVE, but I haven’t read the books with this character. Sorry.